Payment method - How to deposit money with Skrill India
One of the most important criteria to look for when evaluating a betting site is to see what kind of payment options or payment method they offer. There’s a wide array of different options available when you deposit money with a betting site. We are here to guide you and to make sure you stay on the right path. Whether you are a high-roller, frequent gambler or this is the first time you ever deposit money with a bookmaker. We always recommend that you follow India Gamblers’ guidelines. The best eWallet on the market is Skrill India, continue reading and we’ll explain why.
Three simple steps that will help you open an eWallet account and deposit money to your betting account
1. Create your betting account
Sign up with one of the betting sites listed and recommended on India Gamblers, like Bet365 for example. It is usually a relatively simple and straightforward process. Opting you to share some of your personal information, such as your e-mail address. Once this step has been completed you will be awarded your unique betting account with the betting site. Here you can deposit money and withdraw money. The betting account allows you to track the status of your account. Meaning, how much money you have on your betting account. How much money you can wager. And the history of all transactions, i.e. deposits, withdrawals, wagers, and wins.
2. Create an eWallet account with Skrill India or Neteller India
The simplest and most accessible way to deposit money into your betting account is to use one of the large international payment providers and electronic wallets targeting private end-users. But that is not the only reason why you should use an eWallet when depositing money with a betting site. It also gives you the comfort of:
- Your gambling transactions will not show up on your bank statement
- It’s easy to keep track of your winnings and losses
- You don’t have to share your bank details with anyone
- You can enjoy seamless and rapid withdrawals and deposits
Now, go to either Skrill India, Neteller India, Paypal India, Paytm or Entropay India to create an eWallet account. Skrill India and Neteller India are both global payment providers. They are present in 200+ countries and owned by the same holding company, Paysafe Group Plc. Paysafe is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulation. Skrill India is the world leader in developing solutions for private individuals wanting to game or gamble online, shop online or send money to friends and family. Paypal India, Paytm and Entropay India works just as well, but if we would recommend one eWallet to a first-time depositor, we always recommend you go with Skrill India. Skrill India generally has lower fees, is easy to use and has a quick setup process. In addition, they have one of the best customer support on the Indian market.
As part of the “know your customer” requirements imposed on all regulated financial institutions. You might have to send proof of ID and address, evidencing who you are. And making sure that you meet their requirements.
if we would recommend one eWallet to a first-time depositor, we always recommend using Skrill India
3. Deposit money into your Skrill India betting account
After you have signed up and created your betting account you will be asked to deposit money into your betting account. It is now time to link your Skrill eWallet account with your betting account. You normally do this the same way you do when adding a new debit card or credit card to the account. Scroll through the list of options, choose “eWallet”, enter the required information, and you should be ready to start transferring money.
What do you do if you can’t open an eWallet account with Skrill India or Neteller India?
If you for some reason is unable to open an eWallet account with Skrill India or Neteller India, you should follow these simple steps:
- Go to an online retailer to buy a Neosurf card or Astropay card. You can also visit the websites of Neosurf or Astropay to buy an online prepaid debit card directly from them.
- You pay for the card using mobile money or bank transfer. If you are completing this step with the help of a friend or a member of your family, you can of course also settle it in cash.
- Once you have transferred money to your brand new virtual Neosurf prepaid card or virtual Astropay prepaid card, you can use the card to deposit money into your betting account.