Who will win the match Ind vs Eng?
We expect India to win this Ind vs Eng match, as they seem confident now after another huge series win in the T20s as well as a very important victory in the first match of the series. The batting order looks strong while the bowlers did well to restrict England after a shaky start. Odds of an Indian win are 1.60, while England to win are 2.37 to win this match and save the series for the final.
Eng vs Ind - What to bet on?
Following are the top Eng vs Ind cricket betting markets that you can bet on, with odds provided by LeoVegas India.
Captain Virat Kohli was the highest run scorer in the 5 match T20 series, and will be looking to continue that form in the ODIs, hence he is the favourite to be the top scorer at 3.00. He is followed by run-machine Rohit Sharma at 3.20. Shikhar Dhawan, who top scored with 98 in the previous Ind vs Eng match, is the 3rd favourite to be the top scorer again at 3.75.
Jonny Bairstow is the new favourite to be the top scorer at 3.75 after his brilliant innings in the previous match, where he was at his devastating best, in the absence of Joe Root and the demotion of usual favourite Jos Buttler (5.00) lower down the order. He is followed by Ben Stokes at 4.50.
Kuldeep Yadav is the new joint favourite to be the top bowler, along with the other spinner Yuzvendra Chahal at 3.75. Bhuvneshwar Kumar is next at 4.00, while last match’s top bowler P.Krishna is at 4.25.
In the absence of Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid is the new favourite to be their top bowler at 3.60, followed by Mark Wood at 3.75.
Highest Opening Partnership
India are likely to persist with Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma, which looks like a very solid combo, hence they are favourites at 1.80 to have the highest opening partnership. England have a very solid opening pair themselves, with Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy both in explosive form and they have shared many big partnerships before. They are placed at 1.90. Both these pairs had a solid start in the previous Ind vs Eng match.
Ind vs Eng - Individual Player Betting
- Shikhar Dhawan to score more than 39.5 runs has odds of 1.87, which is a tempting bet as he almost scored a stunning century in the previous match, falling agonizingly short on 98.
- Jason Roy to score more than 39.5 runs has odds of 1.82, which is an attractive market as he is incredibly consistent as an opener in ODIs and gave a quickfire start in the previous match.
- Krishna to take 2 or more wickets has odds of 2.95, which is very tempting as he is in good form after picking up 4 wickets on debut. Mark Wood to take 2 or more wickets has odds of 2.95, which is also attractive he has troubled the Indian top order many times on this tour.
Ind vs Eng Betting Picks
Our top India vs England betting tips for the second ODI are:
- India to win this match @1.60
- England to have the Highest Opening Partnership @1.90
- Abdul Rashid to be England’s top bowler @3.75